Friday, June 3, 2011

What happen if i dont change My lower ball joints on my Dodge Durango?Wich i not going to change, my durango?

What happen if i don%26#039;t change My lower ball joints on my Dodge Durango?Which i not going to change it, my durango think that have money to spend on her on chrismas time.|||Durangos have ball joint problem on certain years. Chrysler may even have a recall on them. Check with the dealer. If they are loose and not replaced then one of your wheels and tires may fall off and pass you on the highway.They will come apart and let you down. If they are bad they need changed on both sides. This is a safety issue not %26quot;I ll fix it when I get ready to deal%26quot; It can kill you or someone else............md|||Your tire is held in place by three joints -- Upper ball joint, lower ball joint, and the steering linkage. The upper balljoint keeps the tire level, the steering turns it, and the lower supports the weight. Without it, your tire will not stay up straight, and the upper balljoint would simply snap it%26#039;s stud... and your tire would snap off. You see how out-of-control cars are when a tire blows out? They can still steer and have a rim to roll on. Your car would fall on it%26#039;s frame. It%26#039;d be totalled and you%26#039;d be lucky to be alive, as well as anyone around you.|||Well lets see, it falls off you can%26#039;t steer, you loose control of the car and ether kill or injury yourself oe hurt someone else.





I know things are tight and Christmas is coming, but it would be better if you were not in the hospital over this season


So my advice is get it fixed.


|||the wheel will fall flat. actually like a 45 degree angle inward. it would probably happen under heavy turning/braking or in 4wd either way those are pretty bad times for a wheel to more or less fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment