Thursday, September 15, 2011

How do i change my front lower ball joints on my 2002 honda civic?

No offense, but if you have to ask on here I doubt that you will be able to change them. You should take it to a garage.
How do i change my front lower ball joints on my 2002 honda civic?
You will need to get the front end off the ground and use jackstands to support the car. take off the wheel and disconect the strut from the lower A-arm and set it aside... If your balljoints are bolted in, remove them from the lower A-arm.. It is very likely that the balljoint is pressed into the lower A-arm, and if so you will need to remove the A-arm, and take them to a shop with a press to have the old ones removed, and the new ones pressed in... If you dont have the tools, dont attempt... you will only hurt yourself.
  • cleaning out a computer
  • java
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment