Thursday, September 15, 2011

On my car the front ball joints need replacement.?

I took my 1990 honda civic to the dealer for diagnostics and they said that the front ball joints need replacement. I have the %26quot;Hayes%26quot; repair manual. It looks complicated. I expect this. I've started doing work on my own. I've done oil and oil filter changes, the center pipe, rotors and brake pads. Ball joints look tough and I want to do it right. Is there a website that has more pictures and such to help me along the way? Is it really all that complicated?
On my car the front ball joints need replacement.?
This site has great repair manuals online. I have about the same experience as you but I would be hesitant to try to change the ball joints myself.
On my car the front ball joints need replacement.?
Its a complicated process. U would rather leave this to a bunch of experts than u handling it. Try looking for a small workshop if possible
You need special tools that could cost $80 or more to do your ball joints. Also you need a good floor jack and jack stands. You may need a powered impact wrench if the fasteners are difficult to remove. I myself would bring it to a shop to have it done. You may need an alignment after the work is complete.
  • hair ideas
  • msdn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment