Thursday, September 15, 2011

I have change ny lower and upper ball joints on my ford expedition and still my truck vibrates at 60mph?

balance or replace your tires. front end alignment will not cause a vibration.
I have change ny lower and upper ball joints on my ford expedition and still my truck vibrates at 60mph?
I'm going to bet the mechanic you paid to change those told you that was the problem right? As you already know that was a very expensive repair and was more than likely unneeded. Vibration will usually occur due to a tire out of balance or the front end out of alignment. Both of which are relatively cheap fixes.
I have change ny lower and upper ball joints on my ford expedition and still my truck vibrates at 60mph?
Your tires are out of balance. You need to have weights on BOTH sides of the wheels to correct the problem. Most shops only install weights on the inside so it looks better. I have ran into this problem many many many times in my line of work.
ok um sorry to say it like this but uh i believe u have been taking advantage of an alignment will not ever make your car or truck vibrate usually that is only a wheel balance problem/and or a severely bent rim, also bad tires like if u see cupping on the tires or bulges on the tire all of which are cheaper than ball joints
They are right the only thing they did not say is a tire can have a twisted belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment